How to stay on top. Augustus Cullen Law uses the full Keyhouse Practice Management Suite to stay on top of everything, all of the time.
Augustus Cullen Law has offices in Dublin and Wicklow and is a progressive law firm that places great importance on people, process and technology in providing a superior client experience. The team at Augustus Cullen Law use the full Keyhouse Practice Management Suite to keep thousands of cases moving simultaneously for their clients
- Commercial & General Litigation Partner Gus Cullen wanted to bring his firm to the next level with an integrated accounts and case management solution that would allow them to have one central repository for both the financial and document activities for their caseload.
- The firm manages a large number of litigation cases and also has a variety of property and commercial cases.
- The key challenge was to introduce a system where information could be entered and accessed easily and quickly thereby allowing the partners to have complete oversight on all the work from case histories to time spent on file as well as an ongoing analysis of fees and revenue.
By implementing the Keyhouse Practice Management system in stages, the disruption to the everyday business was kept to a minimum. The Keyhouse interface helped the team to easily enter critical information and assign emails, documents and PDFs to the cases so that there would be a complete history of the file at all times.
The firm was also looking to develop more efficient processes as they became more familiar and comfortable with the software’s functionality, especially with the in-built workflows. The other key factor for the firm was that they demanded the highest quality of service and expertise from their software supplier.
“If it is not recorded on Keyhouse it then doesn’t exist. The (Keyhouse) Case Management system allows the team take phone calls from any client and talk intelligently to them. There is an accurate progress report. It gives my client reassurance that I am connected to their cases. Keyhouse is a vital tool for client relations.” Gus Cullen, Commercial & General Litigation Partner
- Implementing Keyhouse has given the partners a full overview of the business. They have access to the latest, most up-to-date information which in turn gives them real time insight into the firm’s performance. According to Gus Cullen, Commercial & General Litigation Partner: “Keyhouse allows partners to take an objective managerial view of all complaints and queries”.
- Everyone has complete oversight of cases so that nothing is missed when servicing clients. The constant improvement of processes through the Keyhouse workflow module has freed up lawyers’ time to focus on more valuable work for their clients. The system allows the firm to access all their clients and cases at any time, whether in the office, working from home or out meeting clients. The firm is now handling more cases but with the same resources.
- “Keyhouse SAM Accounts makes sense of the madness! It gives you assurance that firm is going in the right direction. Keyhouse gives the partner a transparent overview of the conduct of each file and current position. You have proper oversight of your client’s business”.