LITIGATION & TOWN AGENCY
ADMINISTRATION & COURT APPEARANCES MADE EASY
Our town agency services are delivered in a cost-effective manner by one of the country’s most reliable law clerk teams.
Our litigation team provides a full town agency service which includes stamping, filing, serving, attending on counsel, applications for adjournments and applications on consent. We are located around the corner from the Four Courts allowing us to complete instructions in a timely manner.
Filing with Precision: Comprehensive Legal Document Services
We offer a complete legal document filing service and can stamp, issue, file and collect documents on our client’s behalf at competitive rates. Our process includes a thorough document check before presentation to the court’ offices. All filed documents will be immediately sent to the client. Filed/issued documents can be served on request.
Our clerks attend at the following offices:
- District Court, Dublin (Civil, Family, Licensing & Criminal)
- Circuit Court, Dublin (Civil, Family & Criminal)
- High Court (Civil, Family, Criminal, Probate, Wards of Court, Examiner’s Office & Taxing Master’s Office)
- Supreme Court
- General Solicitors Office
- The Rights Commissioner
- The Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Offices of the DPP
- Offices of the Chief State Solicitor
- Department of Justice
- Department of Foreign Affairs
Service of Documents
You’ve been served
We have a network of experienced summons servers across Ireland, as well as internationally, who can handle urgent and sensitive cases. We provide both affidavits of service or affidavits of non-service drafted, sworn and filed. Our network of agents can also provide trace enquiries when necessary.
We’re there in-person and online as your stand-in in court
Our experienced team provides a full range of court attendance services at Irish courts, including:
- Attending counsel and making contact before proceedings
- Making consent applications for adjournments, hearing dates and orders
- Providing complete reports after proceedings
- Providing detailed watching briefs
- Inspecting papers thoroughly in advance of attendance to ensure everything is in order
- File booklets and brief to counsel
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH US
Let’s start your journey today to become an efficient, more profitable law firm.
For more information about our market-leading practice management software, services or search ordering facilities, or to simply ask us a question, please use this form.
GET IN TOUCH
Call for Practice Management Services+353 1 290 2222
Call for Legal Searches Rochford Brady+353 1 707 6200
Brady & Co.+353 1 872 5122
31-36 Ormond Quay
Upper Dublin 7, DX: 203 Ormond Building